-
November 28th, 2003, 02:45 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Are you looking forward to Xmas shopping ? The shopping malls will be packed with people trying to find all the gifts on their family wish list. Good luck everyone.
pete
PS Only 28 Days Until Xmas..
-
November 28th, 2003, 08:15 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
no [img]frown.gif[/img]
i have 4 days to get all my christmas shopping done. and i still dont know what i am getting anyone but i hope it all goes well for everyone else. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 29th, 2003, 07:23 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I don't even want to think about how close Christmas is getting. I've only bought a few presents so far and won't be able to do the rest, or most of the rest until next weekend. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
November 29th, 2003, 11:14 AM
#4
CanadianGirl
Guest
I havent even started christmas shopping yet...I havent been in the Christmas Spirit [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
November 29th, 2003, 02:18 PM
#5
Inactive Member
smoooches CG... cuz she needs one.... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2003, 03:24 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Went to the store tuesday to get a something. Total time in the store, about five minutes.
Went to the same store at the same time to get something right next to it, and it took me five minutes just to get to the tool that I needed. Fucking holidays. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2003, 05:25 AM
#7
Inactive Member
24 SHOPPING DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS. 31 DAYS UNTIL JANUARY 1 , 2004. WHERE HAS THIS YEAR 2003 GONE ?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks